Qdoba is known for its tasty, filling Tex-Mex meals, from burritos the size of babies to Southwestern-style salads. This Denver-based chain has been spreading love in the form of tacos and fajitas for almost three decades, and it can be found in 47 states around the country. Although it’s clear that Qdoba has Tex-Mex down, it’s not the first place you think of when in search of a tasty vegan meal. However, it has a decent amount of vegan options if you can find them. Using the Vegan Unlocked vegan menu and editor’s picks, you can find a number of totally vegan meals, from fajita salad to snackable nachos.
The Vegan Unlocked Research Team analyzed all 40 items on the Qdoba menu. We came away with some tasty on-menu options.
Qdoba has a score of 2.3 out of 5 stars with few vegan options available. You won’t find hemp smoothies or tofu scrambles, but you can find what you need if you know how to look.
This score is calculated based on the amount of vegan offerings on Qdoba’s menu “as is” or with an easy substitution, a restaurant vegan customizability score and finally the amount of vegan options vs non-vegan options. Learn more about Vegan Unlocked Ratings.
All Vegan Options on Qdoba’s Menu
What are all of the vegan options on the Qdoba menu?
- Create Your Own Bowl: For a filling yummy meal, choose your own protein, rice, beans, salsa, sauces and toppings. Make sure to choose veggie or IMPOSSIBLE Meat as your protein
- Create Your Own Burrito: Select your own protein, rice, beans, salsa, sauces and toppings in a warm tortilla. Go for veggie or IMPOSSIBLE Meat as your protein
- IMPOSSIBLE Taco Salad: Plant-based IMPOSSIBLE meat on romaine lettuce and pinto beans with pico de gallo, roasted tomato salsa and crispy tortilla strips. Hold the cheese
- Create Your Own Salad: Choose your own protein, salsa, toppings and signature dressing on romaine lettuce. Add guac if you like and choose veggie or IMPOSSIBLE Meat as your protein
- Create Your Own Taco: Make the taco of your dreams, choosing your protein, tortilla, salsa and toppings. Go for veggie or IMPOSSIBLE Meat for your protein
- IMPOSSIBLE Fajita Bowl: A delicious combo of plant-based IMPOSSIBLE meat, grilled fajita veggies, cilantro lime rice, black beans, salsa verde, and chile corn salsa served in a bowl
- IMPOSSIBLE Fajita Burrito: A yummy mix of plant-based IMPOSSIBLE meat, grilled fajita veggies, cilantro lime rice, black beans, salsa verde, and chile corn salsa wrapped up in a flour or whole wheat tortilla
Appetizers, Sides, Kids
- Create Your Own 3-Cheese Nachos (no Queso)
- Hand-Crafted Guacamole & Chips
- Salsa & Chips
- Cilantro Lime Rice
- Seasoned Brown Rice
- Black Beans
- 2 Taco Kit Kids Meal (veggie or IMPOSSIBLE meat)
- Create Your Own Mini Bowl (veggie or IMPOSSIBLE meat)
- 3-Cheese Nachos Kids Meal ((veggie or IMPOSSIBLE meat, no Queso)
Sauces, Add Ons, Toppings
- Pinto Beans
- Roasted tomato salsa
- Pico de Gallo
- Chile Corn Salsa
- Citrus lime vinaigrette
- Salsa Verde
- Salsa Roja
- Habanero Salsa
- Pickled red onions
- Pickled jalapenos
- Fajita veggies
- Shredded romaine lettuce
- Crispy tortilla strips
Editor’s Picks: What Are the Best Vegan Meals at Qdoba?
The IMPOSSIBLE Fajita Bowl is the healthiest vegan meal at Qdoba.
The hands-down best vegan option is the IMPOSSIBLE Fajita Burrito.
The most classic vegan dish is the Create Your Own 3-Cheese Nachos.
Note: Vegan Unlocked is a tool dedicated to helping people find plant-based options. We are not an allergen resource, and want to encourage our friends with allergies to proceed with caution. We cannot control and don’t always know when cross contamination takes place. See Qdoba’s allergen menu here. As far as cross-contamination of vegan foods with animal products, this is completely up to your comfort level as an individual. Read our stance on cross contamination.
Frequently Asked Qdoba Questions
Are Qdoba beans vegan?
Yes, Qdoba beans are vegan.
Are Qdoba chips vegan?
Yes, Qdoba chips are totally vegan, fried in vegetable oil and containing no animal products.
Are Qdoba tortillas vegan?
Yes, all Qdoba tortillas are vegan.
You can find out more information on the Qdoba menu by visiting their website here.